Tax practitioners are intensely motivated to help their individual clients save money by utilizing the most effective and efficient tax planning strategies. This program discusses many new and time-tested individual tax planning strategies they can help their individual clients apply.
- Making maximum use of the lower individual tax rates
- Minimizing or eliminating exposure to the 3.8% tax on net investment income
- Taking advantage of Roth IRA and traditional IRA opportunities
- How to minimize Social Security and self-employment taxes
- Reducing the cost of college by taking maximum advantage of college related tax benefits
- Transferring income generating property to lower marginal income family members
- Maximizing employer provided health benefits
- Implement new tax planning ideas and strategies that will save clients tax dollars.
Who should take this course:
Any tax practitioner wishing to understand and apply the top individual tax planning strategies to his or her individual clients
A basic understanding of the tax rules relating to the income taxation of individuals