Tax practitioners are intensely motivated to help their individual clients save money by utilizing the most effective and efficient tax planning strategies. This program discusses many new and time-tested individual tax planning strategies they can help their individual clients apply.
- Making maximum use of the lower individual tax rates
- Minimizing or eliminating exposure to the 3.8% tax on net investment income
- Taking advantage of Roth IRA and traditional IRA opportunities
- How to minimize Social Security and self-employment taxes
- Reducing the cost of college by taking maximum advantage of college related tax benefits
- Transferring income generating property to lower marginal income family members
- Maximizing employer provided health benefits
- Implement new tax planning ideas and strategies that will save clients tax dollars.
Any tax practitioner wishing to understand and apply the top individual tax planning strategies to his or her individual clients
A basic understanding of the tax rules relating to the income taxation of individuals