Your financial statement audit entails a major investment of time, effort and cost. Are you getting all the value you can from the process? Would you know if you were not? At this two-hour webinar you’ll learn exactly what you should be evaluating, and how to go about it.
- Review important considerations in measuring quality, value and efficiency of auditor services, including the following:
- Does your auditor apply efficiency best practices to both manage fees and enhance the ability to be a better business advisor?
- Is your auditor at risk of violating quality control standards, such as the issues identified through the PCAOB's Inspections and the AICPA's Peer Review Program?
- Does your auditor provide value-added services, such as meaningful financial analysis, useful governance education and competitive intelligence?
- Bonus Content - Rate Your Auditor Scorecard! This course includes a unique scorecard to rate your financial statement auditor's performance in many critical areas, such as:
- Applying best practices for balancing quality and efficiency for the most risk-based audit approach possible.
- Providing insights into improving internal controls to better satisfy financial reporting objectives, but also to help achieve entity-specific objectives related to compliance, strategy and operations.
- Maximizing proven project management techniques to best manage audit fees.
- Being a value-added business advisor, while maintaining necessary independence and objectivity.
- Discuss how you can evaluate whether your auditor is giving you the most value for your fees
- Describe best practices for the most effective and efficient financial statement audit
- Explain how auditors can (and should) support a client's success, while complying with the constraints of professional and ethical standards
Who should take this course:
Business and industry CPAs who oversee or participate in the financial statement audit