Research shows that nearly 75% of all salary investments made to employees is "WASTED." People are hired based on job descriptions with specific tasks to be performed. What is often overlooked and underutilized are the skills each employee possesses that are never applied in their jobs.
This program will teach how to conduct an employee "AUDIT" of each person's existing job roles and responsibilities, assess the value of the tasks they perform, identify unused skills, experience, certifications/accreditations, and training they possess that is NOT being utilized and apply those underutilized skills into each employee's performance management plan for immediate action.
- Conducting a human capital audit to match employee core competencies with their job requirements to unleash everyone’s untapped potential
- Building an intellectual property portfolio comprised of copyrights, patents and trademarks
- Protecting your reputational brand from attack
- Conducting a comprehensive assessment of your organization’s key proprietary systems and processes and how these provide you with a key operational (and thus competitive) advantage in your markets
- Funding an internal Start Up venture program to back employee ideas for new business ventures and retain top talent
- Conduct an employee audit of each person's existing job roles and responsibilities
- Assess the value of the tasks employees perform
- Identify employees’ unused skills, experience, certifications/accreditations, and training they possess that is NOT being utilized
- Apply those underutilized skills into each employee's performance management plan for immediate action
Who should take this course:
Firm owners, staffing and HR professionals, trainers, management, and owners