Learn about the top investment planning discussion topics for this year. What is hot…and what is not! We will cover what clients are reading, thinking and asking so that you, their advisor, can take a more proactive approach to investment planning strategies, whether you are actively managing investments or not.
- Are your 2015 tips already obsolete?
- The “latest and greatest” investment tips for 2016
- Best investment strategies in times of market volatility
- Passive investing vs. active management: Is there still a place in your client's portfolio for outside investment managers?
- Tax location and efficient strategies – what is this all about?
- Commodity and natural resource investments – is now the time to buy?
- Robo advisors – will they make CPA Financial Planners obsolete?
- Expenses, expenses, expenses – how can we help a client minimize their investment management fees?
- Identify the latest investment topics to discuss
- Plan for the best way to position these topics
- Help clients prioritize investment objectives
- Assist in applying planning strategies and avoid implementation obstacles
- Help clients avoid common financial planning mistakes
- Determine if you can add value to a client’s financial planning team
- Learn tips for recommending and recruiting outside experts to the financial planning team
Who should take this course:
CPA financial planners