There is a critical need to teach tax and accounting professionals how to become more innovative, by leveraging their often untapped creativity to enhance their firm's financial performance.
This program supports challenges that CPA and FPA professionals’ face in adhering to their CORE purpose, as outlined in the "CPA Horizons 2025 Roadmap for the Future" study: "Make sense of a changing and complex world.” Its findings included:
• Only 8% of CPAs think the profession is future ready today;
• Only 10% of CPA firms view themselves as innovative;
• 82% recognize they need to better understand innovation;
• 80% of CPA's indicated a need to better understand emerging tech trends;
• CPAs of the future use the Internet to deliver digital business processes to clients; and
• 80% of CPA’s have concerns about talent recruitment to meet future needs.
This program is designed specifically to assist you in creating an innovation-based culture for your firm to unleash your and your people's creativity.
We will discuss 20 "best practice" strategies to turn any organization into an innovation-based culture built on creativity. The skills discussed will help professionals face challenges and take advantage of opportunities in any business climate.
- Why innovation is critical to organizational success
- Actionable steps to create an innovation culture
- Avoid thinking reproductively
- Finding people with innovation characteristics
- Power of lateral thinking
- Employ WRONG Thinking
- Einstein's S.C.A.M.P.E.R
- Changing parameters you contend with
- Solving a PARADOX
- How to measure learning; and MUCH more!
- Identify new product and service offerings
- Improve relationships using Emotional Intelligence
- Reduce costs and determine new revenue potentials
- Apply innovative behavior into your organization’s culture for lasting competitive advantage
Who should take this course:
CPAs, financial planners, analysts, and firm administrators to apply innovation and creativity to deal with today's critical business survival challenges