Microsoft PowerPoint 2010: Getting Started has Lots of Tips and Tricks in this three-lesson basic level course that guides you through creating and opening PowerPoint presentations, inserting, reorganizing, and deleting slides, applying a design theme, and switching between different PowerPoint views. You learn how to insert various types of content, tables, charts, text boxes, shapes, clip art, sound clips on slides. You also learn how run a slide show and how to preview and print audience handouts. You learn how to add animation and transition effects to slides and how to embed and link an Excel workbook object to a slide using copy and paste. Then you learn how to send a PowerPoint presentation to Word to create audience handouts. Finally, you learn how to insert new slides based on a Word outline document.
- Lesson 1:Creating a Simple Presentation
- 1.a start PowerPoint and identify PowerPoint window elements,
- 1.b insert new slides and save a presentation,
- 1.c apply a theme,
- 1.d add slide content,
- 1.e switch between views,
- 1.f preview and print a presentation, and
- 1.g modify PowerPoint options and get help in PowerPoint.
- Lesson 2: Enhancing a Presentation
- 2.a delete, reorganize, and insert slides using the Slides tab,
- 2.b insert, format and spell check text using the Outline tab,
- 2.c create and format tables and charts,
- 2.d insert slide objects,
- 2.e add animation and transition effects, and
- 2.f set up a slide show.
- Lesson 3: Integrating PowerPoint with Excel and Word
- 3.a describe Object Linking and Embedding (OLE),
- 3.b copy and paste from Excel to PowerPoint,
- 3.c publish presentation handouts to Word, and
- 3.d insert new slides from a Word outline.