Critical Success Factors (CSFs) are those things that must go well for you to be successful. What are they for you? When was the last time you assessed the environment, the people and the goals you are trying to achieve? What would you change? Do differently? What is your next step? Who do you need?
No one needs luck to be successful. Everyone needs clarity and confidence and commitment to themselves – when you have these, combined with unlimited beliefs – success always follows.
- Review of Critical Success Factors today – customizing your list
- Creating the plan for success – who, what, when, how
- Overcoming obstacles
- Strategies and tactics – creating your options
- Create your own success – attract what you need – it begins with you
- Design your success path – define what success looks like and how you will measure it
- Identify your obstacles and create your options
- Identify your limiting beliefs
- Identify your critical success factors – the unique blend for you
- Walk away with strategies for success and the energy to take action
- Identify your actions and commit to your success
Who should take this course:
Those interested in moving their career in a forward direction of their choice