If you are a practitioner who wants the latest information on tax changes affecting your business clients or employers, then you should take this enlightening course. You will learn invaluable knowledge, strategies, techniques, innovative tax-planning concepts, income-generating ideas, and other planning opportunities available to S corporations, partnerships, LLCs, and LLPs. Continually updated for post-election developments.
- Selected Practice and Reporting Issues
- Coverage of all of the business tax changes
- A review of the key cases, rulings, and tax law changes affecting S corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and limited liability partnerships
- Any late-breaking tax legislation
- Understand the major current planning issues for businesses
- Understand how tax reform affects planning for pass-throughs
- Understand what pass-throughs can do in light of tax law changes and proposed reform