Year End Tax Planning Ideas for Individuals
Best Value! Unlimited Webinar Package - click here.
Date/Time: Tuesday, November 1, 2011, 1-3 p.m. Eastern Time
Tax practitioners are intensely motivated to help their individual clients save money by utilizing the most effective and efficient tax planning strategies. This program gives audience members many new and time tested individual tax planning strategies they can help their individual clients apply before the year 2011 is over.
- The most effective individual tax planning ideas, including the following:
- Making maximum use of the lower individual tax rates before they go up in 2013.
- Taking maximum advantage of individual tax deductions and credits that were temporarily extended in 2011 and 2012.
- Taking advantage of Roth IRA opportunities in 2011.
- How to minimize self-employment taxes.
- Reducing the cost of college by taking maximum advantage of college related tax benefits.
- Making the best decision about determining the basis of property inherited from those dying in 2010 and 2011.
- Advise clients on strategies that allow them to maximize the benefits of lower taxes rates in 2011 and 2012 until they expire in 2013.
- Assist clients with IRA and Roth IRA options they have in 2011.
- Determine the basis of property inherited from decedents dying in 2010, 2011, and 2012.
Designed For: Any tax practitioner wishing to understand and apply the top individual tax planning strategies to his or her individual clients before the end of 2011.
Presenters: Michael J. Tucker, CPA and Lance Weiss, CPA, CVA
Course Level: Update
CPE Credits: 2, Taxes
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of the tax rules relating to the income taxation of individuals.
Advanced Preparation: None