Each tax return preparer needs to know the new legislative, regulatory, and case law changes that impact individual and business taxpayers in 2016. This program will update you so that you will be prepared to discuss new tax developments with individual and business tax clients and to prepare income tax returns in light of these changes.
- New tax legislation impacting individual taxpayers for 2016
- Recent case law impacting individuals, small and medium-sized businesses, and business owners
- Recent IRS regulations, rulings, and pronouncements impacting individual taxpayers
- Understand the new tax law developments that have taken place in 2016
• Any tax practitioner who wishes to understand the latest tax changes relating to individual taxpayers
• Any tax practitioner who will be preparing 2016 income tax returns