In an instant your messages however delivered can be misunderstood, taken out of context and lead to misunderstanding, disappointment, conflict and worse yet, to more work and effort to banish a bruised reputation. This is true for the organization as well as the individual.
What can you do to prevent this from happening to you?
Think about when was the last time you thought about who, what and how to communicate with those around you? If you are like most, conversations – in print (email and text and IMs) and in person – in the hallway, in a meeting, in an office, on the phone, in your car, as you are walking and or distracted – just happen.
Be proactive and learn what you need to do, and most importantly, what little things you can do to be more successful today!
- Understand the Strategic Communication Process: The Model, The Matrix and The Methodology
- Clarify your brand identity – what do you stand for?
- Reflect on your audiences and their needs and their views about you
- Adding value to the process – the WOW factor
- Learn and use a simple system that will help you stay focused and in line with your audience – no matter if it is one or more than one
- Declare and visualize what your brand called “you” will communicate no matter who or what you are communicating – building consistency matters
- Learn strategies for brand enhancement – the little things matter
- How to use the WOW factor and deliver it every time
Who should take this course:
Those interested in building better relationships internally and externally