Microsoft Word 2010: Getting Started has Lots of Tips and Tricks in this three-lesson basic level course that guides you through opening, creating, formatting, previewing, printing, and saving text documents.
- Lesson 1: Getting to Know the Working Environment
- 1.a start Word and identify Word window elements,
- 1.b add and remove text, and save and close a document,
- 1.c create a new document and switch between open documents,
- 1.d open an existing document and change the document view,
- 1.e navigate in a document,
- 1.f preview and print a document, and
- 1.g modify Word interface options and get help in Word.
- Lesson 2: Selecting, Formatting, and Proofing Text
- 2.a select text,
- 2.b format text characters,
- 2.c cut, copy, and paste text,
- 2.d find and replace text and formatting, and
- 2.e use the proofing tools.
- Lesson 3: Changing Document Layout
- 3.a change page orientation and margins,
- 3.b set line spacing, paragraph alignment, and paragraph indentation,
- 3.c create bulleted and numbered lists, and
- 3.d insert page numbers, headers and footers, and page breaks.
Who should take this course: